Tyler The Creator had the Internet buzzing earlier this month after alluding that he is gay on his new album Scum F**ck Flower Boy — but now the eclectic rapper has everyone talking for a different reason.
Video footage has been making it’s rounds of Tyler not only revealing that he’s into guys, but only a particular group. When asked to describe Norwegian girls, the Odd Future emcee replied, “They all got this look. Yeah, but I’m into dudes though.” The young, White kid interviewing Tyler then asked, “Black dudes only?” But the L.A. native quickly said, “I don’t like Black dudes at all. I’m into White guys.”
Tyler’s former group mate, Frank Ocean, opened up about his sexuality back in 2012, however he never spoke out about his the men he likes. We expect to hear comments like this from rappers like Kodak Black when referring to Black women, but it comes as a surprise to hear the usually open minded Tyler The Creator make such a statement. Thoughts?
Check out the video above to see what else he had to say.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age."
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels."
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, "It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it."
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, "This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying "I can't be homophobic. I'm bisexual."
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she "might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual."
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them."
12 of 12
Continue reading Watch: Tyler The Creator Says He’s Only Into White Men
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is "Celebrate Bisexuality Day," check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.