Tyga stepped into some serious ish when he mentioned Blac Chyna‘s mom, Tokyo Toni, in an interview with the Breakfast Club on Thursday.
The rapper didn’t hold anything back during the intense chat and even included the fact that he knew Rob Kardashian likely wouldn’t be able to handle Chyna. T-Raww also admitted that he warned Rob to “be careful” when they first got involved, saying, “I told homie what the play was. I told him what he was going to deal with. I was just like, ‘Bro, I was just with her for three, four years. This is what you’re about to deal with.” Tyga added, “Y’all see what [Chyna’s got] going on. She just got a different mentality. She really is a good person at heart, but she’s been through a lot in life and she didn’t really have people to help guide her in her life. I just knew a n**ga like [Rob] ain’t gonna be able to handle somebody like her.”
When it comes to blasting Chyna, she can always count on her Tokyo Toni to come to her defense. The outspoken mom took to Instagram to call out her former son-in-law-to-be in a threatening, lengthy post:
Tokyo Toni went in on the post, considering the fact that Rob revealed Chyna isn’t even in contact with her mom anymore and that he’s that one that gives Toni money. Apparently, a mother’s love is unconditional.
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.
1 of 7
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.
2 of 7
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).
3 of 7
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.
4 of 7
5. Hair! A Blac Chyna signature and she slays every color. Sorry, Kylie.
5 of 7
6. Chyna managed to get her own reality show, despite her tumultuous relationship with Rob.
6 of 7
7. Chyna became friends with her former bestie Kim Kardashian arch nemesis Amber Rose. Petty queens stick together.
7 of 7