CLOSE
Leave a comment
Sharks

Source: Barcroft Barcroft Media / Getty

An Australian woman got her finger bit while attempting to hand-feed a shark. Yes, we asked ourselves the same thing, why??

ABC News labeled the video as shocking however, we weren’t shocked that a shark did what a shark does.

 

 

She’s lucky all she left with was a fracture and a torn ligament.

 

Also On Global Grind:
Did You Know These 12 Celebrities Suffered From Depression?
'The Fate Of The Furious' New York Premiere - Outside Arrivals
12 photos
comments – add yours
You May Also Like
×