1. The beauty stunned on the 2013 People’s Choice Awards red carpet wearing a Peter Pilotto cut out dress.
2. Watson glowed in this Armani number at the premiere of her film “The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.”
3. Emma looked super eclectic in this Erdem number.
4. Watson hit the red carpet of the 2012 MTV Music Awards in another Peter Pilotto outfit.
5. Emma hit the red carpet of the MTV Movie Awards wearing up and coming designer Brood back in 2012.
6. Emma was red hot in this Valentino lace number.
7. Even when she’s not all glammed up, she’s still a red carpet killer.
8. Watson rocked this Bottega Veneta gown to the premiere of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” Gorgeous!
9. Watson braved the rain in this vintage Ozzi Clark dress at the London premiere of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” in 2009.
10. Watson defines style in this Giambattista Valli ‘fit while attending the Style Awards.
11. Emma wore this feathered Chanel dress to the Gorbachev Foundations Second Annual Gala Dinner.
12. Watson shimmered in this gold Burberry dress at a Burberry Fashion Show After Party.
13. She donned this see-through lace Rafael Lopez gown to the Harry Potter premiere back in 2010.
14. Watson glowed in this nude Valentino number back in 2011.
15. Nothing is better than the classic little white dress.
16. Watson can make street style look so chic.
17. Emma left her good girl image behind in this Prabal Gurung gown she wore to the 2013 Met Gala.
18. She stepped out in this two piece maroon number by Christopher Kane to the Cannes Film Festival.
19. Watson rocked this Chanel couture gown to the premiere of her film “The Bling Ring.”
20. She managed to make this simple white Ralph Lauren dress very cutting edge.
21. Watson defined elegance in this Burberry gown she wore back in 2010.
22. Emma slayed the 86th Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet in this Vera Wang gown.
You May Also Like