1. Kit Harington met his on-again off-again girlfriend Rose Leslie on the set of “Game of Thrones.”
2. Celebrity power-couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith met on the set of Will’s hit series “The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.”
3. Kat Dennings and Nick Zano met while filming “2 Broke Girls.”
4. Rob McElhenney met his wife Caitlin Olson on the set of their hilarious comedy series “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
5. Josh Duhamel met his now-wife Fergie when they co-starred in the show “Las Vegas.”
6. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner started dating after meeting on the set of “Dare Devil.”
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fell in love while starring together in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.”
8. Ryan Reynolds swooped in and stole Blake Lively’s heart on the set of “The Green Lantern.”
9. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone have been together since the two filmed the first “The Amazing Spider-Man” together.
10. Though they didn’t become a couple until much later, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher met on the set of “That ’70s Show.”
11. Halle Berry met her hubby Olivier Martinez while filming “Dark Tide” together.
12. Freida Pinto and Dev Patel met during the filming of “Slumdog Millionaire.”
13. While filming “The Place Beyond The Pines,” Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes began their romance.
14. “True Blood” stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer met on the set of the show.
15. Channing Tatum danced his way into Jenna Dewan’s heart when the pair shot “Step Up” together.
16. Jennifer Aniston met her man Justin Theroux while filming “Wanderlust.”
17. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard fell head over heels for one another while on the set of “The Rum Diary.”
18. Rachel Bilson met her baby daddy Hayden Christensen while co-starring in “Jumper.”
19. Jessica Alba and Cash Warren fell in love after shooting “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”
20. While filming “Black Swan” together, Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied fell for one another.
21. After starring in his “Only You” music video, Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley started dating.
22. “I Know What You Did Last Summer” co-stars Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Geller met during filming and have been together ever since.
You May Also Like