Every Time Blue Ivy's Afro Was Flourishing And Beautiful
1. Blue was in full on princess mode at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Top knot on fleek!Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Afro appreciation.Source:Instagram 3 of 12
4. Natural and beautiful in New York City.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Snuggle love.Source:Instagram 5 of 12
6. Even Rihanna loves Blue's puffy 'do.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Supporting mommy, natural hair and all.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Caught dancing on camera!Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Flawless genes.Source:Splash News and Getty 9 of 12
10. Forget your beauty standards.Source:Splash News and Getty 10 of 12
11. Daddy duties.Source:Splash News and Getty 11 of 12
12. Blue's been natural since day one.Source:Splash News and Getty 12 of 12
At just five years old, Blue Ivy has become a style maven in her own right by inspiring natural hair lovers to let their fro fly free.
The Internet can be a harsh and ruthless place when it comes to celebrity children, and for a long time, Blue was the target of natural hair shaming. But with parents like Beyoncé and Jay Z helping her to embrace her beautiful coils, it was only a matter of time before the masses hopped on the bandwagon.
Check out these adorable photos of Blue Ivy fro on fleek.