1. BeyonceSource:Splash News
Bey and her dog circa 2006.
2. Justin BieberSource:Splash News
Biebs. A fan. The pup.
3. Ariana GrandeSource:Splash News
Ariana Grande’s famous pup Toulouse probably lives better than all of us.
4. Steven SpielbergSource:Splash News
If this dog could make doggy films, they probably would be amazing.
5. Ireland BaldwinSource:Splash News
Hmmm, I wonder if this Husky’s bark is husky.
6. Christina MilianSource:Splash News
Christina Milian’s dog loves the water.
7. Olivia MunnSource:Splash News
8. Kendall JennerSource:Splash News
Kendall brought Jaden Smith along to pay $25K for this pup.
9. Hailey BaldwinSource:Splash News
Hold your pup like a baby.
10. Jennifer LawrenceSource:Splash News
May the odds forever be in the favor of Jennifer’s dog.
11. RihannaSource:Splash News
We’re jealous of this bitch.
12. Kylie JennerSource:Splash News
Kylie juggles her purse and her dog. Don’t worry though, he’s not scared.
13. Lady GagaSource:Splash News
This is Gaga’s bulldog named China.
14. Andy CohenSource:Splash News
This dog really gets to watch what happens live all the time.
15. Amanda SeyfriedSource:Splash News
Finn Seyfried is always there to escort his master Amanda on a store run.
16. The ObamasSource:Getty
The first pups, Bo and Sunny.
Yes! Usher and his baby.
18. Miley CyrusSource:Getty
Throwback Miley with the pup. She has more dogs than people in Wyoming. We think.
19. CiaraSource:Splash News
Ciara played with some puppies during a recent visit to Live with Kelly & Michael.
20. Jonah HillSource:Splash News
Carmela likes her master with a big ability to act.
21. Dakota JohnsonSource:Splash News
Dakota’s dog Zeppelin might have made a new friend.
22. Vanessa HudgensSource:Splash News
Coffee run with pooch.
23. Peter DinklageSource:Splash News
Although his character just got friendly with dragons, a man’s best friend is still his dog.