1. When you finally get to leave work on Friday.Source:Splash News
Lena Dunham is seen at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” in Los Angeles, California.
2. Middle Finger You.Source:Splash News
Joe Manganiello hides behind a fan that makes an obscene gesture at photographers and helps him to his car.
3. Opening with perfection.Source:Splash News
Rita Ora looked like a perfect 10 at the Sexy Fish restaurant VIP launch event.
4. The definition of sexy.Source:Splash News
Karrueche Tran wowed the crowd at the AUTISM SPEAKS TO LOS ANGELES CELEBRITY CHEF GALA at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA.
5. Diddy’s original hot mama.Source:Splash News
Kim Porter dined out at Mastro’s steakhouse in Beverly Hills, CA.
6. For the culture.Source:Splash News
Benzino is out doing a little shopping so he can put on for the culture.
7. Who is happier than Jason Verlander?Source:Splash News
Kate Upton had a great time at the Nice Guy Club in West Hollywood.
8. Doggs Can Fly.Source:Splash News
Snoop Dogg was so ready for his trip outside of L.A., as he arrived at LAX very equipped.
9. Redefining business.Source:Splash News
Entrepreneurs Troy Carter and Bill Rancic at the 12th annual Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège Awards at WeWork Bryant Park in New York City.
10. Bag Lady…Source:Splash News
Rita Ora arrived at Heathrow Airport in London, and apparently she has a lot of luggage that she never has to touch.
11. Meanwhile, outside of “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”Source:Splash News
Jermaine Jackson’s hairline is the 8th, 9th, and 10th wonder of the world.
12. Dressed in all black like the omen.Source:Splash News
Rihanna spotted in all black and a dark hoodie as she arrives in Los Angeles.
13. Shine bright like a “Diamond.”Source:Splash News
Lisa Raye waves goodbye to Tichina Arnold after hitting up the Nice Guy Club together in West Hollywood.
14. Get to stepping.Source:Splash News
Bye, Tichina Arnold.
15. Go best friend.Source:Splash News
Christina Hendricks and Jaime King looked like good friends as they shared a laugh at Club Tacori Riviera at the Roosevelt.
16. The Hottest At The Hot List.Source:Splash News
Fresh off the beach, Christina Milian was perfectly tanned for her appearance at Latina Media Ventures Hosts Latina “Hot List” Party Red at The London West Hollywood.
17. Listen To The Kids.Source:Splash News
Zendaya showed up looking very elegant at the Nordstrom Del Amo Fashion Centre Grand Opening.
18. Floored.Source:Splash News
Oh, it’s lit! Lady Gaga sits on the ground and poses with her two assistants in Astoria, NY.
19. Donald Trump Gets Clowned.Source:Splash News
Street artists are giving Donald Trump the Kanye West treatment. Remember a while back when Ye morphed into the most popular clown in America? The billionaire mogul and presidential hopeful makes a much better Ronald McDonald in this street art campaign.
20. Karrueche is blue.Source:Splash News
Karrueche Tran rocked a cute navy print outfit on her way to URTH Cafe on Melrose in CA.
21. Lily-Rose Depp is the future.Source:Splash News
Lily Rose stunned the crowd at the Chanel show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016 presentation.
22. Janelle Monae goes back to basics.Source:Splash News
Janelle Monae remixes her traditional black and white look with this flashy outfit at Fashion Week Paris.
23. Miguel’s scarf is on fleek.Source:Splash News
Miguel rolls with his squad to the Valentino SS16 presentation in the Jardins des Tuilleries in Paris, France.
24. Vin isn’t that Diesel these days.Source:Splash News
Actor Vin Diesel looks like he was going too fast and too furious as he was showing his pectorals on a balcony in Miami Beach.
25. Lady Gaga understands fashion.Source:Splash News
This is how Lady Gaga catches a flight out of LAX – like Marilyn Monroe used to do everything. We ain’t mad.
26. Kendall has legs.Source:Splash News
Kendall Jenner is seen going to the Shiatzy Chen Fashion Show in Paris.
27. Winning Oscars does a body good.Source:Splash News
Winning an Oscar seems to be looking really good for our boy Matthew McConaughey, who was spotted walking to the set of “Gold” in New York City.