1. Ready to risk it all.Source:Splash News
Prince Harry visited The Youth Empowerment Exposition, where he met youth entrepreneurs and learned about their programs.
2. Holla, Holla.Source:Splash News
Legendary rapper Ja Rule was spotted leaving “Good Day New York,” where he talked about his reality MTV series “Follow the Rules.”
3. Oops.Source:Splash News
Naomi Campbell must have lost her bra somewhere, as she had a nip clip while leaving Madonna’s private party at her Marylebone home in London.
4. Bootylicous.Source:Splash News
Christina Aguilera showed off her curves at the “Sinatra: Voice for A Century Gala with the NY Philharmonic” at Lincoln Center.
5. Bag lady…Source:Splash News
Rita Ora arrived at the X Factor studios wearing what appeared to be a scarf, which also looked like a sack on her head. Swag!
6. The greatest in the world.Source:Splash News
The beautiful Daphne Joy was spotted partying it up at Miguel’s Art Basel party in Miami with her friends.
7. The original basketball wife.Source:Splash News
La La Anthony was all smiles as she waved to the press while out and about in NYC.
8. Pays to be king.Source:Terry Richardson
Famed photographer Terry Richardson recently worked with Burger King to create Larger Than Life portraits – featuring The King and some Miami socialites. Here he is with Snapchat star YesJulz.
9. It’s a reunion.Source:Terry Richardson
The “Steve Harvey Show”’s Season of Surprises continued as the show hosted a Neighborhood Block Party with a surprise reunion of TV’s favorite neighborhood family, “227.” Marla Gibbs, Jackee Harry, Hal Williams, and Curtis Baldwin were all reunited in front of over 300 guests at the Universal Studios Back Lot.
10. Deuces.Source:Terry Richardson
The always gorgeous Karrueche flashed the peace sign before heading to watch the cast of “227” reunite on “The Steve Harvey Show.”
11. Girls’ Night Out.Source:Splash News
Halle Berry had a really, really, really good time while out with friends at ‘Gracias Madre’ Restaurant & Bar in West Hollywood.
12. New chick bad.Source:Splash News
Lenny Kravitz and Barbara Becker attend an event during Art Basel in Miami Beach, Florida.
13. Super funny.Source:Splash News
“Carmichael Show” Stars Loretta Devine and Amber Stevens-West attend the 2015 Ebony Power 100 Gala in Beverly Hills.
14. That Christmas spirit.Source:Splash News
Zendaya looked lovely while posing in front of a tree at the 2015 Ebony Power 100 Gala.
15. Is that yo’ chick?Source:Splash News
Marlon Wayans fixed his hat while leaving The Nice Guy nightclub with a mystery woman in West Hollywood, CA.
16. I’m Batman.Source:Splash News
Fresh-faced Ben Affleck smiles for cameras as he promotes his upcoming ‘Batman v Superman’ film in L.A.
17. Bill Murray’s bae.Source:Splash News
Miley Cyrus repped Bill while showing up at “A Very Murray Christmas” premiere at the Paris Theater, NYC.
18. The farewell journey begins.Source:Splash News
Kobe says hello to his daughters and wife Vanessa Bryant before the first game since announcing his retirement.
19. Yoooooo, Kobe!Source:Splash News
Michael B. Jordan took a break from promoting his movie “Creed” to check out Kobe and the Lakers.
20. Gimme five.Source:Splash News
Kobe will be missed. Here he is getting a high five from one of his daughters before the game.
21. She’s looking svelte.Source:Splash News
Here’s Khloe Kardashian looking slim and sexy while walking through LAX.
22. Peace and hair grease.Source:Splash News
Spike Lee says what’s up to the cameras as he arrives at the “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” in NYC.
23. Over it.Source:Splash News
Here’s Grumpy Cat not giving a damn about Santa Clause really wanting to take a picture with the feline god.
24. Say cheese.Source:Splash News
Taylor Swift surprised a little girl in Sydney on Saturday when she ordered her convoy of cars to pull over to the side of the road and jumped out to have a quick picture with her.
25. Skate, skate, skate.Source:Splash News
Alessandra Ambrosio, her kids, and husband Jamie Mazur went to the beach in Santa Monica Sunday afternoon.
26. Hooray.Source:Splash News
Lupita Nyong’o seemed very excited while arriving at The Public Theater for her last show.
27. To be a fly on the wall for this convo.Source:Splash News
Simon Cowell is seen backstage with Carrie Underwood at the X Factor live show in London, Sunday, Nov 29th.