1. Iggy Azalea and Nick Young – LA Laker Nick Young took to Twitter to name Iggy his #WCW. She quickly returned the favor.
2. Juelz Santana and Kimbella – The Harlem rapper met his baby mama/video vixen via Twitter.
3. Tahiry and JR Smith – Not only did the reality star and NBA baller meet on Twitter, they exposed each other’s dirty laundry on the site also. IE: Tahiry’s naked body.
4. K. Michelle and JR Smith – K. Michelle is no stranger to exposing her life through social media, so it was no surprise when these notorious daters linked up on Twitter.
5. Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson – Once NBA star Daniel Gibson saw now wife Keyshia Cole on TV, he knew she was going to be his. He took to Twitter to get her attention.
6. Jennette McCurdy and Andre Drummond – Just like other celebs on this list, Drummond told the world that his #WCW was actress Jennette Mccurdy on Instagram. The two began dating shortly after.
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose – Wiz Khalifa wasn’t afraid to show Twitter love to Kanye’s ex Amber Rose on Twitter a few years ago. Now the pair is married with a cute baby boy.
8. Big Sean and Naya Rivera – The now engaged couple recently revealed that their romance started on Twitter.
9. Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco – Though the marriage ended abruptly, the famous couple started off as Twitter flirters.
10. Snooki and Emilio – Before becoming pregnant and engaged to fiance Jionni, Snooks was in love with ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella, whom she met on Facebook.
You May Also Like