1. What a sexy couple! Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker met on the set of their Showtime series, “Soul Food” and tied the knot in 2005. They have two children, Sophie and Nicholas.
2. Beyonce and Jay Z fell “Crazy In Love” when the singer was just 19-years-old. Hov told Vanity Fair that he had to work extra hard when courting Queen Bey, because she was not impressed by his “superstar status.” The two have been married since 2008, and are parents to daughter Blue Ivy.
3. Ciara and Future are one of the hottest couples to have come out of the ATL. The “Body Party” singer met her beau while working on her last album and the two have been inseparable ever since.
4. Angelina Jolie fell hard for Brad Pitt on the set of their movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.” The only problem: Pitt was married to “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston. Jolie claims that the two did not officially start dating until 2005, after Pitt divorced his then-wife. The power couple are parents to six children and have the world on the edge of their seats awaiting their anticipated wedding announcement.
5. “Argo” star Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are a match made in heaven. The gorgeous couple met on the 2003 set of their movie “Daredevil” and three kids later, show us that real love still exists in Hollywood.
6. Long before Miley was twerking and humping foam fingers, she was engaged to hottie Liam Hemsworth. The two met on set of their movie “The Last Song” in 2009, and reportedly had chemistry from day one.
7. Miley made headlines when it was reported that she was dating producer Mike Will Made-It. The two met while working on her latest album, “Bangerz.” The “We Can’t Stop” singer and the popular producer have been seen partying it up until the wee hours of the morning.
8. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams started dating in 2005 after they met while filming their cult-hit “The Notebook.” The Canadian superstars seemed to be two peas in a pod with the perfect love story, until they decided to end their relationship after just two years.
9. “Sexiest Man Alive” Ryan Gosling met his current squeeze Eva Mendes while filming steamy scenes in “A Place Beyond The Pines.” The two are still going strong amidst rumors that Mendes is anxiously waiting for “The Notebook” star to pop the big question.
10. Gosling is a habitual offender when it comes to dating co-stars. This definitely was the case when he dated his “Crazy, Stupid, Love” co-star Emma Stone. Stone opened up in the September issue of “Interview” magazine saying, “I really like his brain.” Sadly, these two did not last, but still remain friends.
11. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart became overnight celebrities when their film “Twilight” was released in 2008. The “Breaking Dawn” hotties were a match made in heaven and had all of America drooling, until Stewart was caught cheating on her co-star with a married director. All is not lost though, as it was reported this week that the two have decided to rekindle their love.
12. Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry welcomed her brand new baby Maceo earlier this month with French actor Oliver Martinez. The couple met on the set of their movie “Dark Tides,” and even though it was a major flop, Berry said, “even when a movie ends up crappy, other good things can come out of it. You meet your fiance on a movie.”
You May Also Like