1. Miranda Lambert and Blake SheltonSource:Splash News
These two were married for four years before they finalized their divorce yesterday, July 20th. Though sources say it wasn’t an amicable breakup, the two did manage to divvy up their assets at record speed… by the way, Miranda gets the dogs.
2. Rita Ora and Ricky HilfigerSource:Getty
Another breakup that hit tabloids yesterday. Ora and Tommy Hilfiger’s son Ricky split after dating for what we thought was a solid year. Both have yet to comment, though sources say the decision was mutual.
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer GarnerSource:Getty
The end of their marriage and the end of love as we knew it. Their 10-year relationship came to an end last month when the couple decided it was finally time to divorce. We guess Amy Schumer’s father in “Trainwreck” must be right, “monogamy is not realistic.”
4. Michael Sam and Vito CammisanoSource:Getty
The first openly gay member of the NFL split with his college sweetheart in June, after being engaged for just six months. Sam did not take the breakup lightly… he deleted all evidence of Cammisano’s existence off his Instagram.
5. Nick Jonas and Olivia CulpoSource:Getty
Believe or not, these two dated for TWO years. They parted ways in June, and Nick admitted he’s “not a pro at long distance.”
6. Scott Disick and Kourtney KardashianSource:Splash News
We all knew the end was near, but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been painful for everyone involved. These two parted ways earlier this month, after Disick was spotted cuddlin’ up with his ex.
7. Miley Cyrus and Patrick SchwarzeneggerSource:Splash News
This young couple split for good back in April, after Schwarzenegger was caught doing body shots off another girl. Didn’t he know Miley doesn’t take sh*t from guys? We guess he does now.
8. Tiger Woods and Lindsay VonnSource:Getty
The pro-golfer and Olympic skier broke things off back in May. Vonn said in a statement, “After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship,” adding, “I will always cherish the memories that we’ve created together.”
9. Glory Johnson and Brittney GrinerSource:Getty
Their relationship has been anything but a slam-dunk… the two were arrested in April for domestic violence and now Johnson is pregnant with twins, post-breakup.
10. Orlando Scandrick and Draya MicheleSource:Getty
Just a breakup wasn’t enough… the NFL star filed a restraining order against his “Basketball Wives L.A.” ex of two years, just last week.
11. Khloe Kardashian and French MontanaSource:Getty
Technically, the two broke up just days before 2015, but the post-breakup drama didn’t stay in 2014. In fact, French opened up in April about how he blames Khloe’s BFF, Malika Haqq, for ending their flawless relationship.
12. Ariana Grande and Big SeanSource:Getty
Before the donut-licking incident with her new boo, obviously. Grande cut the cord on Big Sean after he released a song lyric referring to her vagina as a “billion dollar p***y”… Yep, that’ll do it.
13. Zayn Malik and One DirectionSource:Getty