1. Does Kylie follow The Game or Nah?Source:Splash News
Kylie Jenner & her boyfriend Tyga are spotted catching a flight into Los Angeles. Are you wondering what has her grinning like that?
2. Whoopsie.Source:Splash News
Rita Ora proceeds with caution while arriving at The UNICEF Halloween Ball.
3. Karrueche’s booty Is Juicy.Source:Splash News
Karrueche Tran went all out for her Lil Kim costume.
4. We got a crush on you.Source:Splash News
Here’s how she looked from the front.
5. Double Oh Seven.Source:Splash News
Daniel Craig put his John Hancock on some items for fans during the “Spectre” Paris Premiere at Le Grand Rex.
6. Smile for me.Source:Splash News
Christina Milian leaves The Argyle in LAX with a giant smile as she says goodbye to the paparazzi.
7. Follow the rules, when you follow the Rules.Source:Splash News
Rapper Ja Rule and his wife Aisha Murray dine out at Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood, CA.
8. All That Power.Source:Splash News
Look at La La Anthony heading into MSG to watch her husband Carmelo and the Knicks play a game.
9. Late Night for the Bockers.Source:Splash News
Jimmy Fallon stopped by the Knicks game for a fun-filled night with some friends.
10. She’s not Moesha anymore.Source:Splash News
Check out Brandy glow at the Paley Center For Media’s Tribute To African-American Achievements In Television.
11. Look at that smile.Source:Splash News
Our boy Fiddy Cent was celebrating life at the Paley Center’s Tribute To African-American Achievements In Television.
12. Pretty in Pink.Source:Splash News
Gwen Stefani was gorgeous while on “The Today Show” in NYC.
13. Wheelin’ and Dealin’.Source:Splash News
Knicks legend Walt Clyde Frazier was spotted in New York City dressing like he’s still in the ’70s.
14. Everybody loves her.Source:Splash News
Amber Rose arrived to her party at Avenue nightclub wearing a sexy white fitted dress.
15. Word is bond.Source:Splash News
Naomie Harris looked gorg at the world premiere of the new James Bond film “Spectre” at The Royal Albert Hall in London.
16. We’d expect this from Drake, but not you…Source:Splash News
Pharrell showed up to “The Today Show” rocking a Canadian Tux.
17. Yuuup, It’s Date Night!Source:Splash News
Trey Songz and his longtime bae Tanaya Henry grabbed dinner at Katsuya Restaurant in Los Angeles, California.
18. The Blues for Lita.Source:BFA
Selita Ebanks closed the Andrea Fascinetto Spring / Summer 2016 fashion show at Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC x BFA.