1. Protester stands his ground as police throw tear gas.
2. Demonstrator holds sign during a protest of the shooting of 18-year-old Mike Brown.
3. Police officer watches protest concealing his/her identity.
4. Demonstrators in the streets of Ferguson protest after the killing of unarmed teen Michael Brown.
5. Ferguson police line up with riot gear where protesters are demonstrating.
6. Ferguson police throw tear gas to disperse crowds protesting in the streets.
7. Police surround and detain two people in a car as protests reach their fourth night in a row.
8. Demonstrators out protesting the death of unarmed teen Michael Brown.
9. Police stand and watch protesters.
10. Demonstrator holds sign at protest of the Michael Brown shooting.
11. Demonstrator walks away after being ordered off the street by police.
12. Demonstrators protest the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
13. Capt. Ronald Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, who was appointed by the governor to take control of security operations in the city of Ferguson, walks with protesters.
14. Crowds gather to protest the shooting of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown.
15. People react to the naming of the officer who shot and killed unarmed Michael Brown.
16. People react to the naming of the officer who shot and killed unarmed Michael Brown.
17. In the parking lot of a gas station, which was burned during rioting, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson announces the name of the officer who shot Michael Brown.
18. Police armed with rubber bullets during protest.
19. Memorial for Michael Brown stands in the middle of the street where he was gunned down.
20. Police watch as demonstrators protest the shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown.
You May Also Like