1. Yo-Yo and Tupac
It’s no secret how close rappers Yo-Yo and Tupac were. They toured together, battled one another, and really took a public liking to each other over the years.
2. Treach & PepaSource:Getty
Who could forget about Treach & Pepa? Here is a photo of the historical couple back in 1995.
3. Lil Scrappy & DiamondSource:Getty
Lil Scrappy & Diamond were hip-hop royalty in Atlanta. Check them out looking like babies back in 2007.
4. Diamond & Soulja BoySource:Getty
Diamond also dated Soulja Boy. Here they are at the 2012 BET Awards.
5. Trina & Lil WayneSource:Getty
We’ll never forget the “Baddest Bitch” and her Hot Boy, Lil Wayne, taking over the airwaves and Miami. Don’t trip!
6. French Montana & TrinaSource:Getty
French Montana is now known for having dated Khloe Kardashian, but before Khlo-Money, French dated her friend Trina.
7. Meek Mill & Nicki MinajSource:Getty
Nicki & Meek Mill are newbies to this rap-on-rap game, but they might just make it through.
8. Papoose & Remy MaSource:Getty
Still together, Papoose even held his woman Remy Ma down through a six-year prison bid. That’s love!
9. Iggy Azalea & A$AP RockySource:Splash News
Iggy Azalea began dating A$AP Rocky in 2011, proving her love by tatting his name on her hand. She had the tattoo crossed out and removed when they broke up in 2012.
10. Jay Z & BeyonceSource:Getty
Bonus: In case you forgot, Bey rapped her ass off on her “In Da Club” remix… “I’m the chick with that hot shit, Manolo Blahniks…”